Welcome to Clos de la Fontaine,
Holiday cottage and guest rooms
To the north of the Province of Luxembourg (Belgian Ardennes) in Chéoux, a small, typical Ardennes village on the heights of Ourthe Valley.
Dominique and Benoît, Charles-Antoine, Eloi and Clementine will welcome you in an old farmhouse built with local stone, restored and furnished in a traditional way.
This old abode with half-timbered walls is surrounded by a flower garden.
Some of the guest rooms (private bathroom and toilet) placed at your disposal can accommodate families.
Babies are also welcome.
A holiday cottage for 9 adults and 2 children is also available.
You will feel right at home in our placid dwelling, where you can ...
- Enjoy breakfast, featuring products we have gathered just for you from the farm and our vegetable plot.
- Stroll and relax in our garden…
- Let your children caper about in complete safety…. Our ponies, goats, rabbits and barnyard animals will delight them!
- Spend pleasant evenings by the fireside… or in the small lounge of your room (TV, fridge)
- Park your motorcycles or bikes
- Enjoy the following games and grounds: outdoor wood games, football pitch, badminton, trampoline, etc.
- Get information to visit our fine region.
Numerous sign-posted walks will guide your steps in the neighbouring woods, but you can also go out to discover the many museums, parks, caves, castles, villages and sites that the region has to offer.
Our village is the ideal place to stay to discover the region of Rendeux - Marche – Durbuy – Hotton – La Roche-en-Ardenne – Saint-Hubert – Bastogne.