Welcome to Clos de la Fontaine,
Holiday cottage and guest rooms
To the north of the Province of Luxembourg (Belgian Ardennes) in Chéoux, a small, typical Ardennes village on the heights of Ourthe Valley.
Dominique and Benoît, Charles-Antoine, Eloi and Clementine will welcome you in an old farmhouse built with local stone, restored and furnished in a traditional way.
This old abode with half-timbered walls is surrounded by a flower garden.
Some of the guest rooms (private bathroom and toilet) placed at your disposal can accommodate families.
Babies are also welcome.
A holiday cottage for 9 adults and 2 children is also available.
You will feel right at home in our placid dwelling, where you can ...
- Enjoy breakfast, featuring products we have gathered just for you from the farm and our vegetable plot.
- Stroll and relax in our garden…
- Let your children caper about in complete safety…. Our ponies, goats, rabbits and barnyard animals will delight them!
- Spend pleasant evenings by the fireside… or in the small lounge of your room (TV, fridge)
- Park your motorcycles or bikes
- Enjoy the following games and grounds: outdoor wood games, football pitch, badminton, trampoline, etc.
- Get information to visit our fine region.
Numerous sign-posted walks will guide your steps in the neighbouring woods, but you can also go out to discover the many museums, parks, caves, castles, villages and sites that the region has to offer.
Since the beginning of the health crisis, we respect the rules of hygiene: social distancing, compulsory wearing of the mask in common rooms, breakfast by table of two people, disinfecting gel, ....
We can’t offer you dinner. It is not possible to cook yourself but a microwave is at your disposal to warm a dish. You can enjoy your meal in our dining room (at the same table as for your breakfast). You can use our dishes. You’ll find drinks in a fridge. Several restaurants (2 km from our guest house) offer you very good take away meals. A supermarket also offers homemade dishes.
The many walks close to our B&B and the various attractions and activities of the region (see our website) will allow you to spend a pleasant stay.
We are always at your disposal to help you and we look forward to welcoming you.
Dominique and Benoît